Tuesday, October 6, 2009

is this a joke

I live for mail. I would be super nice to get a letter from a friend or a grandma who loves me but since those two things haven't happened in 4 years I'll settle for catalogues. Looking at all the catalogue clothes I'd like to buy but don't is therapeutic for me. I feel better about my budget knowing that if I weren't on the Dave Ramsey Plan (aka the Damn-sey Plan)I'd be buying all these catalogue items.

Imagine my surprise when the mail stack was thicker than usual for a Tuesday. Oh happy day. Thumbing through the stack I noticed the back of a certain catalogue. It said "This magazine was mailed to you by a thoughtful friend." Excited that someone had remembered me and took the time to include me I flipped the magazine over to discover the magazine title.

LEM Products The Leader in Meat Processing.



This wouldn't be a big deal if I weren't a vegetarian.

Thanks for the hearty belly laugh you so called 'thoughtful friend'. I hope you get coronary heart disease and choke on a hot dog whoever you are. Just kidding, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input :)