Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Wrap up

It's been a while since I've been with my people, my brethren, my kin-folk. Those who pass on antiperspirant, have a bent towards patchouli and tie-dye, acoustic music, and patchwork, haven't cut their hair since Clinton was in office and perfectly at home in a tent without running water for months. Here's the tame pics.

That's my redhead in the bottom left
Waiting on the Avett Bros
Wylie and the Wild West
(the guy who did the Yahoo commercial)
Listening to picking incognito
Jake picked up on the peace vibe
The Avett Bros are AWESOME
perfect day
Tonight is Simi's turn to say the evening meal prayer. She prays for the Earth, the feelings of the Earth, and the people of the Earth and tie-dye........maybe we've spent too many days at festivals.

On The upside here's our address for the weekend:
Not a neighbor for miles and miles.....perfect. The view was just like lyrics to a Willy Nelson song
Thanks Mary

1 comment:

  1. I love the Merlefest! Paul's having to work every weekend puts a cramp in our festival attending style. Of course, the last time we attended, our accommodations included a tent, a porta-john, and a kerosene camp stove for hot water. Perhaps not as nice as your cabin there, but it was still pretty awesome. I've been listening to a little Avett Brothers lately too. So, have you taken up an instrument yet? I've been learning to play guitar for about a year now. I still sound pretty bad, but I love it. Guitar and knitting get me through the rough spots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input :)