Monday, June 28, 2010

Goodbye June 28th....I CAN wait a year to see you again.

Relief comes in all forms. At the end of this stressful day it looks like this:

1. Dinner. Shannon bringing me, no lie, the BEST meal of my entire life. It was perfect, yummy, wholesome and wonderful. Thank you Shannon. Your chocolate cake makes the world a better place.

2. Cipro. I can pee without pain again. Back pain, fever, chills, and fatigue still around ....but feeling better.

3. Sarah Price aka Perfect Playmate. My son is happy, excited, laughing, and having fun......those things haven't happened recently for him.

4. 7:36pm. The sun is low, my family is happy, healthy and under one roof.

I am grateful. It's been a long day.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate Dairy free cake is heaven on earth!!! It'll cure what ails you or give you enough padding on your butt that you will be comfortable while sitting on it and recouperating! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input :)