Thursday, July 22, 2010

ON my mind

On my mind today:

I really, really would like to try the Brazilian blow out on my hair.

I feel the urge to shank a little punk attending VBS. I already had a heart to heart with him and threatened him but he's the type that needs to be met in a dark alley and I'm just the girl to take him down. PARENTAL CALL TO ACTION: please train your children or I will! This is my theme song when I think of unruly children:


Maybe, just maybe, I am too much discipline and not enough compassion. "Is it possible", ask myself? I don't hear anyone complaining but that might be because they are afraid of my wrath. Who can say? Please advise.

My mom  is way awesome. She's beautiful, patient, funny, wonderful and always agrees with me. I am lucky.

My dad is totally awesome. Really, he's the best parent any child could ask for and he's better than any grandpa on the planet. I should nominate him for the Father or the Year award. I think I shall. I'm already drafting my nomination letter.

I am mourning the loss of my eight year old....He's now 9 and that number disturbs my soul. Half of his life under my roof is over. A good cry is in order bawwwww.wwwww..wwwwww sniff sniff

My children turn into superheroes with high fructose corn syrup. I get a good chuckle watching the other moms gasp and clasp their chest when my kids come into the play room at Chick-Fil-A.

We are unsocialized homeschoolers......insert evil laugh here.


Keith Monday, the weatherman for Channel 9 Eyewitness News has a crush on me.






But it could be he was staring my direction because he wanted me to control my tornado-crazed children.
Who can say, really?

I took great joy watching Devil Dog figure out his new invisible fence line after weeks of him taking advantage of my Christian Patience.
What are you thinking about today?

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking of bubbles..they make me happy. I'm thinking of a caramel iced latte from Starbucks...also makes me happy. I'm also thinking that my dog's breath does not smell so great, and that unfortunately ads a bit of a tiny cloud to my bubbles and latte happiness...but it's ok. You make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input :)