Monday, July 5, 2010

What I thought about today

Things that have crossed my mind today:

1. Body odor. I should consider reversing my deodorant prohibition during the months of July and August. For the good of the nation.

2. Habanero almonds. I will eat about 10 pounds this week.

3. Steel Magnolias. My mascara is on my shirt.

4. Sore ankle. Devil Dog thought it would be a good idea to bear his teeth and growl at my first born.....bad, bad, bad idea Bruce. I'll let you use your imagination on why my ankle is sore. Hint: it has something to do with my dog's nasty disposition.

5. Vegetarianism. I have to think more about it........but I really want to buy and run a cattle farm in Montana (I'd be happy with Wyoming too) and I don't think I could do that being a veggie.

6. Parenting. It's hard as hoo-hoos right now. I'd rather pop in a few thousand Tom and Jerry movies and not deal with it. But I will. Because I have a vision for my children and nasty attitudes, laziness, and sassy-ness are not included in my vision.

7. Being sad. Ugg, I don't wanna. Because will I ever be happy if I start being sad? I more comfortable with mad.

8. Mr. Johnson is the best thing ever. Even better than owning a ranch in Montana (or Wyoming). I miss him....already.
       8a. Bed time. I don't wanna. Unless Mr. Johnson is here keeping the bed warm...and he's not because he's out of town.

chow....I gotta go to bed so I can get up at the crack of an ungodly hour to feed a few entitled horses.

1 comment:

  1. I love you :) I really do! You make me smile..and cry sometimes, but in a good way ;) I really will go out west with you...I'm serious

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input :)