Monday, October 5, 2009

Road Rash










Remember the first time you really busted it in front of an audience? It's embarrassing. J was even embarrassed to tell me about it the next morning. After a Mommy son chat (in which he compared me to Donna in Momma Mia) he was back in the saddle and laughing about it. From what Ben told me he narrowly avoided a parked car on a scooter but failed to avoid a seriously hard fall which included three somersaults and a face plant. Here's some of his one liners about the crash.

1. I fought the road and the road won
2. The road looked lonely so I thought I'd get down on it's level
3. Everyone needs a kiss every once in a while, even asphalt
4. I was doing the stunt of the night and wanted to see my friends try that move.
5. I thought I spotted a rare mineral embedded in the asphalt and tried to get a closer look.

And many, many more. Oh my little Road Warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input :)