Saturday, June 26, 2010

I wish

My wish list for today: is:

1. My mom would start blogging. 
     1a. Jen would blog every thought she has everyday
     1b. Shannon would blog more than once a week

2. Bonnie had a facebook account.

3. Extra time to exercise.

4. A volleyball net.

5. Boarders who won't bug me about petty things.

6. Better confrontational skills.

7. Good hair everyday for the rest of my life.

8. A natural resistance to poison ivy.

9. Wisdom without experience and patience without the need to practice it.

10. God spoke in audible tones or sent me an email.

11. A yard that doesn't look like it was shipped in from the Amazonian Jungle.

12. I liked cooking

13. The ability to surrender my desires or to wait patiently.

By trying we can easily endure adversity. Another man's, I mean.

Mark Twain

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! LMAO!!! I don't think you want me to blog every thought. I do A LOT of editing before the final product. You're hair isn't perfect everyday? huh..I think otherwise :) Love ya xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I wish Eliz and Jen and I would move to Black Mountain and open up a funky little store/restaurant and live the rest of our lives laughing our you-know-whats off and drinking lots of natural organic coffee! With our families too of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input :)