Saturday, June 26, 2010

Yesterday the Johnson spawn were full of energy and conniptions. I thought since it was 500 degrees outside that it would be a great day to go to Catawba Valley Science Center. You know, so they can learn something without me actually teaching it to them.

After arriving at the museum only to find that it's free Friday. Translate that to mean: crazy busy. After 45 minutes Eagle looked at me and said, "Have you had your fun yet? Can we go get ice cream now?"

So we spent over 2 hours in the car for a 45 minute quick spin around a museum my children were tolerating for my sake without any enjoyment on their part.

"Fine" but we have to make 2 stops at the feed store and homeschooling mecca on the way home.

"Argggggg, do we have to?"

"Nope, I can run all my errands while you two geniuses hit the books at the local elementary school."

FYI - I wouldn't ever do this but Eagle and Simi don't know that.

"Never mind mom, the feed store and homeschooling place sounds like so much fun"

Super.


1 comment:

  1. You shouldve driven 2 hours to Montreat and camped out for the night! We missed the Johnsons over the past two weeks!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input :)