Sunday, July 3, 2011

I've never wanted a beer more in my life than I do right now

Let me catch you up on my past 3 months of life on the edge of my couch…..




barf.



Dear HCG,



I hate you. I hope you rot in hell. We will never be friends. You try to ruin my life every time. Nice try, you almost got me.



Sincerely pissed off (sorry Grandma I know you hate that word),



Me



So it is good news: more children. The baggage: feeling like poo for 4 months. It’s really hard to like someone who makes your life miserable. But I felt this way about my first 2 and it turned out alright.



In other news,



1. My husband (I call him other names right now too) is in Africa saving the continent from financial ruin.



2. I can’t get this song out of my head.





3. It’s nearly the 4th of July, my all time favorite holiday. It meets all my requirements for a rocking good time: (1) blazing hot (2) it is appropriate to wear a bikini (3) massive explosives



Happy quatro de Julio have a beer for me….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input :)