Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What am i talking about

Here’s whats going on in my world:

1. My eldest has ruined his life’s contentment with this book:



This piece of literature has provoked the desperate desire of:



a buckskin suit







a birch bark canoe







a falcon named Frightful and an overwhelming desire to leave home. I am doubting my love of literacy for children.



And, have you any idea what a buckskin suit would run you? Of course not, you are normal well-adjusted, non-homeshooling parent. But in case you are curious eBay is asking a scandalously large sum. I (the Vegan) am considering encouraging a homeschool summer unit study entitled, “How To Make Your Own Homemade Bambi Suit” or a different unit study called, “Things Grandpa Bought Me On Our Trip West This Summer” instead.



2. The leaves are on the trees and the temps are above 60. I am a happy girl.



3. Confession: I have a cat I call, “My Husband” or “Life-Partner” mostly because it irritates my children. My son’s friend is threatening to make a coonskin cap out of My Husband’s hide. I’m not impressed.







4. I am blogging as a form of procrastination (can’t tell can you?). The laundry pile (aka Mt. Johnson) is single-handedly trying to take me down.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input :)